We Help YOU Make the Seemingly Impossible… Possible!
Perhaps you’re not ready for an intense marketing consulting engagement. Our coaching services are designed to provide advice to participants who have completed a training program on consulting initiative. We also offer ongoing support to the organizations running the programs.
Typically designed as a blended model of onsite and online coaching, we will customize the delivery model based on your organization’s goals and the goals of the participants in the program. Edge Coach™ includes:
- Set hours each month of one-on-one coaching and support to help companies and organizations execute their plans
- Services are offered by Phone, Skype, WhatsApp, Webex or in person
- Unlimited email support with responses guaranteed in less than 24 hours
Marketing Consulting Engagements
As a division of Marketing Edge Consulting Group, LLC, we have over 30 years of real-world business experience helping small business owners, entrepreneurs and non-profits achieve their goals.
If you are ready for an intensive initiative, w e will work closely with you to:
* Analyze your current situation
* Determine marketplace conditions that influence your business
* Identify obstacles preventing you from achieving growth
* Define the needs of your current and prospective customers
* Recognize strengths and weaknesses within your existing structure
* Ultimately, use this knowledge to create an integrated sales and marketing program that drives profit into your business
Customized Engagements Might Include:
* Business and Marketing Plan Development
* Customer Surveys and Market Research
* Customer Profile Assessment and Plan
* Competitive Analysis
* Partnership and Strategic Alliance Programs
* Sales Development Programs
* Industry and Market Assessments
* Product Evaluations and Roll outs
"Marketing is no decoration – it’s a leadership and integration function. Every CEO should be striving for superb, real-time alignment between production, sales and marketing. Beth Goldstein has been a trusted colleague in achieving that."
“Beth’s expertise, with simple yet powerful questions, always brings clarity and focus to your company and brand. She quickly get to the heart of the matter in a manner that is energizing and productive. It’s rare one comes across a consultant who knows business like Beth does.”
“Stephen is a great leader, teacher, and “unlocker” of other people’s potential. Three words that would characterize Stephen in my dealings with him are: challenging, considerate and creative.”
"Stephen is an exceptional blend of visionary, futurist, and business pragmatist. One particular experience, in which I was involved, trying to rejuvenate an iconic cultural organization, proved how canny Stephen is in expanding a business model while adhering to an institution’s core values. Innovative and creative plans with a clear road map to follow."
“Beyond her extensive marketing experience, Beth applied knowledge in Organizational Behavior and the ability to drive practical, adaptive marketing and training solutions that aligned with our organization’s maturity and culture. Beth is very execution focused, consistently looking to move progress forward and measure impact. I found her to be insightful, energetic and a trusted partner.”
"I have worked with Beth for 10 years. She continues to be an asset to my business. Her marketing expertise, coupled with her great business sense have created turnkey strategies in sales, marketing and the overall running of my business. Her ability to focus a creative mind like myself has changed the way I do business and helped tremendously with my growth. Beth has molded my mindset that with the right plan, focus and ability to see an area of weakness before it becomes a problem and ensure my business grows."