Beth Goldstein, Founder
Known for her ability to connect with audiences, Beth Goldstein is a much sought-after speaker, workshop leader, coach and consultant. Beth has spent the last 30+ years helping entrepreneurs, executives, small business owners and students around the global launch and grow successful businesses and organizations.
She founded her consulting firm, Marketing Edge Consulting Group, in the late ’90s and established the company’s training division, Edge Institute, in 2007 with a focus on helping small business owners, executives, students, educators and entrepreneurs better understand how their key stakeholders think, what they value and what influences their purchasing decisions. She then shows them how to apply this knowledge to create targeted business growth programs that drive revenue growth while increasing profitability and customer loyalty.
Beth is currently working on her third book on Entrepreneurial Marketing Strategy with Sage Publishing. Her first book, The Ultimate Small Business Marketing Toolkit (McGraw-Hill) has been used in 30+ cities around the U.S. to teach business owners the critical skills they need to accelerate growth. In her second book, Lucky By Design, Beth analyzed the fallacies and dangers of underestimating your own ability to control the destiny of your company and create powerful business opportunities. The book is being published in Chinese by Peking University Press. Beth’s marketing advice is featured in the McGraw-Hill Small Business Resource Guide for QuickBooks Users (2009) distributed to over 100,000 QuickBooks users.
Beth currently teaches entrepreneurship and marketing courses at Babson College. Previously she taught marketing courses at the Heller School for Social Policy & Management at Brandeis University. She also spent 13+ years at the Boston University School of Management where she taught entrepreneurial sales & marketing courses, ran their New Venture Competition and served as the Faculty Director for the university’s nationally ranked Online Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship Program.
Beth has taught and designed training programs for a variety of undergraduate, graduate and executive education programs in the U.S. and abroad including: China, Indonesia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Thailand and the UK.
Beth has been a featured speaker at the following events:
- Keynote Speaker: Women’s Leadership Exchange National Tour
- Keynote Speaker: Governor’s Advanced Manufacturing
and High Technology Summit
- Keynote Speaker: Innovation Summit, Lagos, Nigeria
- ICIC (Initiative for a Competitive InnerCity) InnerCity 100 Symposium
- World Expo Medical Device Conference, Shanghai, China
- U.S. Department of Energy Annual Small Business Conference
- TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs) TiECon East Conference
- ADA (American Dietetic Association) Food & Nutrition Conference
- Vets Entrepreneur Training Symposium
- National Veteran Small Business Conference & Expo
- US Chamber of Commerce: America’s Small Business Summit
- ABA (American Banking Association) Marketing Network,
New England Spring Conference
- The Women’s Congress Annual Conference
- CBI’s Multicultural Marketing for Financial Services & Insurance Industries Conference
- NARMS International Annual Conference & Exposition